Cooking more at home these days? It’s time to show off your skills with our #MakeItCherry virtual contest! That’s right, we’re calling on you – whether a self-proclaimed home cook, professional in the kitchen, or someone just looking for a new activity – to create your most Insta-worthy recipe featuring none other than, you guessed it, our Northwest-grown sweet cherries! Whether paired with pork chops, crushed into kombucha or baked into a delicious pie, #MakeItCherry with our contest and have the sweetest summer yet. Did we mention there’s prizes too? Four lucky winners are competing for…
1. Professional – a $500 gift card and a shipment of dried Northwest-grown sweet cherries!
2. Amateur – a $300 gift card and a shipment of dried Northwest-grown sweet cherries!
3. Most Over the Top – a $200 gift card and a shipment of dried Northwest-grown sweet cherries!
4. 5 Ingredients or Less – a $100 gift card and a shipment of dried Northwest-grown sweet cherries!
1. For the pros, we’re looking at how you showcase the cherries, difficulty of recipe and creativity. We know you won’t let us down!
2. For the beginners and amateur home cooks, we’re looking for how you highlight the cherries, execution and presentation. We want you to show off what you’ve learned at home!
3. If you’re making the most-over-the-top recipe your imagination can create, we’re here for it. We’ll be looking for extravagant cherry dishes – ones that make us say “wow” – plus presentation (bonus points for the most extravagant display of the dish!)
4. Baking with five ingredients or less? That’s it! Those are the terms, but we’d love to see you highlight the cherries plus flawless execution and creativity.
Rules to Enter:
· Whip up your masterpiece, snap a photo or video, post on your Instagram feed tagging @nwcherrygrowers and using the hashtag #MakeItCherry plus the category you’re entering your post for (i.e. professional, amateur etc.)
· Must be a resident in the United States and 18+ years old
· One winner per category will be selected, for a total of four winners
· Entries open June 24, 2020 and close July 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT
· Winners will be announced on Instagram and we will contact each via DM by Aug. 4, 2020
Disclaimer: this contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.