Freezing Northwest Sweet Cherries is as simple as 1-2-3
- Before freezing, label and date each plastic bag or container.
- Freezer should be 0°F. or lower.
- Do not overload freezer.
- For fastest freezing, place bags directly on freezer shelves. Leave space around each bag until contents are frozen.
- Remove amount of cherries needed, reseal plastic bag or container and return to freezer immediately.
- Serve cherries partially frozen for best flavor and texture. Dip in chocolate for a special treat.
- Remove stems and pits; add to salads, sauces, toppings and batters.