Recipe courtesy of recipezaar.com
4 1/2 cups peaches, chopped
3 cups sugar
1 (1 3/4 ounce) box dry low-sugar pectin
2 Tsp ground cardamom
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Peel, put and chop peaches. Measure 4 1/2 cups of chopped peaches.
- Combine peaches, lemon juice, pectin and 1/4 cup of sugar. Bring peach mixture to a boil.
- Add remaining sugar. Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove peaches from heat. Stir in cardamom and vanilla extract.
- Ladle into sterilized jars. Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.